Instagram

jueves, 12 de julio de 2012

Can't Stop


(Live Rock In Rio Madrid 2012)



'Sweetheart is bleeding in the snowcone
So smart she's leading me to ozone
Music the great communicator
Use two sticks to make it in the nature
I'll get you into penetration
The gender of a generation
The birth of every other nation
Worth your weight the gold of meditation
This chapter's gonna to be a close one
Smoke rings I know your gonna to blow one
All on a spaceship persevering
Use my hands for everything but steering
Can't stop the spirits when they need you
Mope tops are happy when they feed you
J. Butterfly is in the treetop
Birds that blow the meaning into bebop

The world I love, The tears I've dropped
To be part of, The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love, The trains I hopped
To be part of, The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to'
                                                          -Can't Stop,Red Hot Chili Peppers-



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario