Instagram

miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

Right By My Side



'It’s too much to hold it in,
I can’t say no more than this,
I just hope your heart hear me now,
I let you know how I’m feeling,
You own my heart he just renting,
Don’t turn away,
Pay attention,
I’m pourin' out my heart, oh boy...

I’m not living, life,
I’m not living, right?,
I’m not living if you’re not by my side

Lets meet at out favourite spot,
You know the one, right around the block,
From a nice place, lets look to shop,
Can't get away,
Care to sit down, lets talk it out,
One on one, without a crowd,
I wanna hold your hand,
Making love again, I need to be near you,
Gotta let you know how I’m feeling,
Own my heart, and she just renting,
I’ve been away, pay attention,
I’m pouring out my heart, girl...'
                                              -Right By My Side, Nicki Minaj ft. Chris Brown-



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario